Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Third Meeting

1. What did you dislike during the event?

It is not happy because all the student can't enjoy the Freshmen Night. They can't express well their feeling in the concert. Some of the student don't like any of the band that participate in the Freshmen night. But I like the Mom's cake they were funny their songs and there jokes


2. It is July 27, 2007 at 10:30 am.
I was in my English course when this happen. We have an activity called " Getting to know", I was so nervous because I don't have any partners. The instruction is you must not know well the person that you be partnered. After knowing each other you tell to the class about your partners. We make it are presentation funny so every enjoy the activity. I was so nervous that time because I was not very fluent to speak in English and what will be the reaction of my classmates. But It is nice to have that experience because I make new friends and I thought that Asin and Nomar are not friendly. Lalong lalo na si Arvin kasi tahimik siya katulad ko pero ang sama tumingin nung unang meeting. At nagulat me na maigay pala siya at laging nagpapatawa
nakakatawa nga siya eh.

No comments: